aberdeen-music

. Frank I

Guest RomanChoke

Guest RomanChoke

One night Jolly Frank was bored.

Sitting in his lonely flat with nothing to do, he began to ponder....

'i want to be famous' thought Frank 'i want everyone to know that i, mr Jolly Frank Zacharia Lucy Heimlich can do stuff'.

Jolly Frank paced up and down in his barbed wire pyjama's for several hours until he finally had a plan.

"I.ve got it" yelled Frank to himself.

"theres nobody listening you nutter" snivvled a small fly on the wall.

Frank continued "I shall impersonate a bar of soap to infiltrate a hotel, a hotel where

Jimmy 'now then now then, come here kiddies' saville is staying. Once in the hotel i shall find a way to uncover sick saville as none other

than a reject from a small domino syndicate in a remote village in poland".

No sooner had Frank finished speaking to no-one had he ripped off the pyjama's and began to paint himself a soapy shade of pink.

after this he rolled around in squashed flowers and old women to attain the correct smell.

Now all that Frank had to do was lure Sir Jimmy to a hotel close by. This was quite easy, Frank placeed this seemingly

unsuspecting ad in the local paper ;

FOR SALE OR RENT

8 Year old T.V

Hardly used

Most people would not notice the hidden message in this ad, but the very next morning, Sir Jimmy was drouling at the thought . . .

After a short telephone conversation Jimmy agreed to meet 'Mr E' at a close by hotel. what Sir jimmy didnt know was that Frank would be

hiding in the bathroom disguised as a bar of soap.

Now at this point i would like to point out that all black umbrella's are conceived by a large wombat in nicaragua.

Frank wa waiting patiently in the hotel room when there was a knock at the door, receiving no answer but lusting the young flesh Jimmy

pushed open the door and slid into the room wearing a yellow joggin suit and holding a black rubber whip.

"now then now then, come here kiddies" says Jimmy scanning the room.

Rico, go and check the PoO, Xcerts, 10EasyWishes and Gilman Street forums. Then read the "Rumours/you may have heard such and such..." style threads that I have posted.

I basically did some stupid stories that have no relevance, but now this guy thinks he is funny - whicht he isn't - and he started trying to copy my unique style of humour delivery.

He deserves to get a beating.