THE TUNNELS - SUNDAY 24TH JULY

OPEN AIR + SAZ + CORONA+ FULLY LOADED

DOORS OPEN 8PM

FREE ENTRY

IT'S GONNA BE ROCKIN :rockon:

www.officialsaz.com

sazrock666@hotmail.com

Forthcoming SAZ gigs:

Friday 15th July @ The Doghouse Bar, Brown Street, Dundee with Vantage Point+Phantom Riffage+Firebrand. Doors 8pm. Price 3

Saturday 27th August @ The Barcode, Canal Street, Perth with Phantom Riffage+Firebrand+Vantage Point. Doors 8pm. Price 3

• 2 weeks later...

Open Air+SAZ+Corona+Fully Loaded (Battle of the Bands) Sunday 24th July

Next Sunday folks!!!!

Price hasn't been confirmed.

Hope to see a few friendly faces that we have met whilst playing in Aberdeen

SAZ :rockon:

I'ts free entry and have just read on the Tunnels listing for this week that Fully Loaded are also playing

www.officialsaz.com

sazrock666@hotmail.com

When is the winner announced? I thought it was supposed to be this morning, probably no-one's up yet :p

Was the best Open Air gig I've ever been to, and I've been to a fair few!

The guys in the Indie band were really nice guys, myself and the Open Air drummer were speaking to them before soundcheck and they really helped him out with a cymbal stand which seemed to be stressing him out hehe

I only heard the back end of Saz's soundcheck but they sounded really cool, not usually my thing but i enjoyed what i heard.

When is the winner announced? I thought it was supposed to be this morning' date=' probably no-one's up yet :p

Was the best Open Air gig I've ever been to, and I've been to a fair few!

The guys in the Indie band were really nice guys, myself and the Open Air drummer were speaking to them before soundcheck and they really helped him out with a cymbal stand which seemed to be stressing him out hehe

I only heard the back end of Saz's soundcheck but they sounded really cool, not usually my thing but i enjoyed what i heard.[/quote']

It is supposed to be on the AUBL site today.

We have never seen Open Air before, but these guys were excellent, and pulled it off even after a technical bass hitch at the start. We enjoyed playing at The Tunnels wtih both bands.

www.officialsaz.com

www.myspace.com/sazrock666

sazrock666@hotmail.com

Next SAZ gig:

Saturday 27th August @ The Barcode, Canal Street, Perth with Phantom Riffage, Vantage Point & Firebrand