aberdeen-music

24 The last episode!

What an ending! That was great and made up for this series being not as good in some parts. It will be really interesting to see where they go with it in the next series. It would be cool if they made it completely different rather than jack just forcing himself back into ctu by episode 3.

Also I thought it was great how they left Audrey thinking Jack was dead, Curtis is now a hero after hilariously punching Mandy in the face and Mandy is hot, who needs Kim!

I want to know the whole story behind Mandy... Who she is working for, etc. I think that could be a good way to go with it all. She is the bee's knees as well. It wasn't the best ending to the series methinks... It's certainly not one which you want to watch over and over again. The first series is the best for that...

The first series did have a good ending, but I liked Jack walking off into the sunset with so much being left open.

There is so much more to find out about Mandy, also there have been other very high ranked people in previous series who have only appeared on brief phone conversations and have never been caught.

Also i thought that Mandy looks a bit similar to Nina, may just be a coincednce though.