aberdeen-music

Anyone Go See Oasis In Edinburgh?

marcbyers

Was anyone else there, i thought they were great, they were really up for it, especially considering robbie fowler missed a last minute pen just a few hours before the gig to keep man city out of europe. I was worried they would be too pissed off to play. Funniest quote of the night mustve been liam asking 'anyone want ought from the shop' before dissapearing for bout 10 mins.

If anyone was there, do you have any pics?

I know a crowd of folk who went down, said it was magic! Couldn't get tickets unfortunately! Ach well, Hampden next month! Bought 'Lyla' today, I really like it. B-sides are good too. 'Eyeball Tickler' is a Gem effort, great riff, hundred mile an hour stuff, back to the old school! 'Won't Let You Down' is a Liam effort, very Beatles/Lennon - esque as you can imagine! All good!

They were selling returned tickets on the night, i think they had about 20, seen quite a few people over the moon coz they got a ticket for face value, touts were selling them for 200 each, rip off, i think ill buy the single tomorrow, ive heard eyeball tickler, its really good, has anyone heard the album, its great, i downloaded it, im still gonna buy the real copy tho.