aberdeen-music

Listen to this?

Guest AmbientMood

Guest AmbientMood
If you thought the guitar solo was shit' date=' why did you release it for public consumption?

My opinion of the track overall...non-harmful eardrums-wise, some potential there.[/quote']

I didn't feel it unlistenably shit, just a lame attempt to show modesty in an otherwise shameless ego trip. :D Besides the real emphasis lies less in the solo than the overall feeling of the track, I was trying to keep it really clean and crisp, which is hard when your equipment is as dated as mine :)

Thanks for listening!

Guest Zeenat Aman
Someone listen to this new track? The one in question being 'Sunday.' - made yesterday.

I know the guitar solo sounds shitty' date=' I couldn't be arsed re-doing it.

[url']www.soundclick.com/plasticshit

Good stuff, sounds unfinished, but clearly there is lots of potential.

I really like the nick drake inspired track... mind if I rearrange/add flute to it at a later date?

You might like my demos, click the sundaramusic banner below, similar acoustic-ness in parts to your stuff.

Guest AmbientMood

mind if I rearrange/add flute to it at a later date?

That would be very cool indeed I do think, if you could cope with the speed ups and slow downs that plague my poor-ass picking. :)