aberdeen-music

Driver/Roadie Required

PaulDW

Driver/Roadie Required... Will pay if necessary...

ClearTone and New Faith have been looking into the possibility of a tour to include Glasgow, Edinburgh and possibly Dundee dates. There has been a lot of interest shown by venues, and they are in the process of putting a concrete plan together.

However, for this to go ahead they are looking for all kinds of help. Particularly, in terms of transport.

They currently have one driver to take part, and they are on the look out for at least one other. Preferably, they would be looking for a driver with a people carrier or MPV, but this is not essenial, just a car would be a start. Maybe there are people who have helped out bands like this before, or anybody with enthusiasm for the music scene to help?

They would be open to any kind of suggestion, Is there anyone who would be willing to help out, and join in with a venture that promises a lot of laughs, good music and success.

Or maybe you know someone who would be interested? Anybody done this before?

Reply or PM me with any suggestions, ideas etc.

Thanks

theres a guy who used to put on gigs in drakes helps folks oon tours an stuff...

i think his name was jeaves havent seen him for a long time but last i heard he helped out Karlof with their tour last year

Phone retro rebels and speak to Ash i'm sure he has a contact....