aberdeen-music

Subways tonight

marcbyers

I'm going. I haven't got tickets yet but i'm just gonna buy them at the door. Their song "oh yeah" is really catchy - i've been singing it all day. Dunno about the support...

Hi,

Tickets are selling quite quickly, so i'd advise getting tickets beforehand, box office is open until 6pm and the number is 01224 642230.

Should be a good one, support is Succioperro and Killer Angels,

Have a good night.

Was he taking photos of Killer Angels too? I'm really interested in photographer and want to be a gig photographer so i was just watching him the whole time seeing what he was doing etc. His beastin' camera made my wee Canon EOS 300 look tiny!

You can check out my website,

http://groups.msn.com/AmyMuirPhotographs/

the photos i took of Sucioperro are really crappy as i used my little digital camera and it's not as good.

the subways were brilliant, i knew charlotte was hot but fuck me, shes absolutely gorgeous. anyone hear the little fanny shouting 'your shit' to sucioperro everytime they finished a song. We were beating him up when they were playing 'oh yeah'. what a tune, anyone see me crowd surf?