aberdeen-music

April 12th, Tunnels

scottST

Guest Scorge Spike

As far as I'm aware Atom can't do it and thus offered the slot to ourselves (Ascension), a slot we would be more than happy to take. We're a speed/power metal band, check the second half of this thread for thoughts on our debut gig this past Saturday.

sorry bud... its Valley of the Damned! However i've been trying to get the bastards to learn Black Winter Night forever!! It's fookin awesome!

But yeah think of us as somewhere between Dragonforce/Blind Guardian/Iced Earth kinda thing!

We also do Lost in the Twilight Hall aswell... but our final set will depend on the amount of time we have!

we're more of a rock&roll band, big riffs in the vein of AC/DC or Guns n Roses, and we have a female singer too. its all big choruses, guitar solos...you get the idea!

the official Lemon Tree description was "classic rawk with a modern twist".....make of that what you will!

www.myspace.com/noisepollutionrock

www.noisepollutiononline.co.uk/new (not finished yet!!)

i'll get some MP3s online before long...

Lets see if some1 from BA come on here... it was Len that originally told Stew (his bro/our signer) that they couldn't make it and offered it to us so hopefully he'll be on here soon to straighten things out!!

Right' date=' I've been biting my tongue for a while now but here goes: Len didn't [i']offer you guys this gig - he is in no position to offer the gig and I'm sure he wouldn't do that. He suggested that you go for it and try and get on the bill but we have no say in any of this. We can't do the gig - that is where our role in this whole thing ends. If you want to get on the bill I reckon you, as suggested a couple of times by other people, go and talk to someone from Pure Lead. We cannot, and will not, be held responsible for organising gigs that have nothing to do with us. We are not your pimps and I suggest that you guys sort this out through pm's rather than drag us through it all. Thanks.

Right' date=' I've been biting my tongue for a while now but here goes: Len didn't [i']offer you guys this gig - he is in no position to offer the gig and I'm sure he wouldn't do that. He suggested that you go for it and try and get on the bill but we have no say in any of this. We can't do the gig - that is where our role in this whole thing ends. If you want to get on the bill I reckon you, as suggested a couple of times by other people, go and talk to someone from Pure Lead. We cannot, and will not, be held responsible for organising gigs that have nothing to do with us. We are not your pimps and I suggest that you guys sort this out through pm's rather than drag us through it all. Thanks.

Woah that was a bit harsh?

Wilky had a text message from Len on the night - Wilky told us that Len offered us the gig. Misunderstanding there then I guess. No need to like that though Mac, all guns blazing huh?