aberdeen-music

Marshall DSL50 Head For Sale 399

turbodude

The amp has 2 clean channels: clean/crunch and 2 distortion channels: gain/ultra gain. The clean and distorted channels have master gain and volume controls. There is master presence, treble, middle and bass controls too. This amp sounds awsome at any setting and suits basically any playing style. It has a couple of cosmetic bashes but is in perfect working condition. It comes with 2 foot switches and a power cable. Bargin at 399 Please e-mail me with any questions. :bat:

The amp has 2 clean channels: clean/crunch and 2 distortion channels: gain/ultra gain. The clean and distorted channels have master gain and volume controls. There is master presence' date=' treble, middle and bass controls too. This amp sounds awsome at any setting and suits basically any playing style. It has a couple of cosmetic bashes but is in perfect working condition. It comes with 2 foot switches and a power cable. Bargin at 399 Please e-mail me with any questions. :bat:[/quote']

Christ, that is a bargain... *checks pockets for any spare cash* Shite, now I know why I hate spending money over the christmas period on "other" people. :rolleyes: