aberdeen-music

Mesa boogie mark 3

Steviepearce

For Sale: Mesa Boogie Mark 3 Blue strip 60 watt.

Incredible amp now with a vintage look. Tone to die for from sparkly cleans to well, mesa. Started life as the same old Mark 3 combo but due to the weight I decided to get a head and cab shell made. Cab still fitted with the original EV black shadow speaker however the new built cab has brought the speaker to life even more. Is fitted with fender handles on both head and cab but needed handles that could take the weight easily. 

Amp is a blue strip been retubed in the last 3 months and I have a spare set of power tubes available. All push/pull pots have been changed in the last 2 weeks and amp had a service. The amp comes with the EQ but no reverb. I use a flint anyway. There is an amp cover which was for the combo and can throw in the original combo shell. I also have a double footswitch made by bright onions available. 

You can have a few options on this. Buy it as it is £1100 (with cover, pedal, spare tubes) or contact me to negotiate buying it as the original combo as I am sure I can easily sell the head and cab shells to other boogie owners as tracking down someone to build these is not an easy task. Alternatively would sell the head and cab separate, please PM for any further negotiations. 

Ideally collection due to the weight. Will drive within reason if negotiated. Would courier at the buyers risk and cost.