aberdeen-music

ESP DV8-r Dave Mustaine plus hardcase and upgrades!

Lost Persona

For sale is my beloved ESP Ltd DV8-r Dave Mustaine signature guitar, in black. It's an absolute screamer of a guitar, but I've been playing my other guitar much more and I think someone else could put this beast to use!

The guitar's been upgraded with a set of EMG' Zakk Wylde pickups, and a set of black Sperzel locking tuners as well as a straplock system for maximum security.

The guitars in 9/10 condition with a few small issues, hence the price.

There are 3 dings on the guitar (All pictured - sorry the pictures aren't of the guitar all cleaned up, I'll put more up when I've restrung and cleaned her), one on the tip of the headstock, and one on each point. They're all really small, and could easily be covered up with a black marker or a paint pen - I'd just rather be honest about it. The only other issue is one of the Sperzel's won't lock, no idea why other than the thumbscrew doesn't tighten past a certain point - it's never been an issue with tuning or tuning stability so I've never had it looked at.

I'm happy to set the guitar up to whichever tuning and string gauge you use if you buy it gratis.

The hardcase included is a fitted ESP branded hardcase, which is basically moulded to the guitar absolutely perfectly and very, VERY sturdy.

I'm after 500 ONO so i'll listen to offers, though I'm in no rush to sell.

I may be interested in trading for a good 7 string, but I am open minded so if you've something to trade ask - the worst I'll say is no.

The pictures can be found on my Gumtree ad http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/esp-dv8-r-dave-mustaine-plus-hardcase-and-upgrades/1001330560

Cheers!

Mike