aberdeen-music

Marshall 1912 1x12 Cab for sale/trade

DanJBS

For sale is my recently bought Marshall 1912 1x12 cabinet. I got it used a few weeks ago.

Because I bought yesterday a DSL401 combo I don't need this cabinet anymore. I'm using my Blackstar head through the combo's speaker.

I bought it for £110 so my asking price is £110. (The price for a new one is around £230)

I would also like to trade it for some fx pedals. I am looking for a Boss eq, chorus, delay, a Suhr Riot, Ibanez ts9dx tube screamer, but I am opened to other offers as well. I will consider £110 the starting point of the negotiation when trading for other pedals. I will pay or ask to be paid the remaining difference in cash.

Cabinet specifications:

The Marshall 1912 Guitar Speaker Cabinet features a single 12" Celestion speaker that is capable of driving up to 150 Watts!

The Marshall 1912 Guitar Speaker Cabinet can be used in pairs as a highly portable stereo guitar amp rig, or as a handy 1x12" combo extension. Though very small and portable, the 1912 delivers the same high quality sound as the rest of the Marshall cabinet family.

The Marshall 1912 Guitar Speaker Cabinet main features include:

• Cabinet Type: Base
  • Speaker Type: Celestion G12B-150
  • Speaker Configutation: 1 x 12"
  • Power (RMS): 150W
  • Mono
  • Impedance (Mono): 8 Ohm
  • Dimensions (mm): 500 x 470 x 290
  • Weight (kg): 14.6

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg