aberdeen-music

Fs: Engl Fireball

Disarmonia

Hey folks,

As the title says, I'm trying to shift my Engl Fireball e625. It's a great piece of kit and has some wear and tear on it from transporting. That aside, it's in brilliant working order and I still have the user manual for it.

Most are familiar with this I'm sure, but it really needs no introduction. It's a straight forward, high gain beast with 2 channels. Lead and Clean. The Clean channel is unlike anything I've heard and the Lead channel packs a punch for the tight technical guitar players.

I'm selling this to fund upgrades so I'm looking for a quick sale. It RRP's new between £800 and £1,000. I've tried selling it on eBay for £550 and haven't had the best of luck so I've dropped it to £480 ono.

I'll drop it off anywhere between Edinburgh/Glasgow for free and can meet half way for someone based a bit more north.

If you're interested let me know. Cash only preferably but might accept a trade for the right rack Power Amp.

Cheers!

Scott