aberdeen-music

Boss Br 600 for sale.

vintageman

Boss BR 600 digital recorder for sale .It has only been used a couple of times and is in new condition , power adapter , leads ,instruction maual and instruction discs included in sale . Put simply I do not understand these things at all , It cost me 260 when bought a couple of years ago from Sound and Vision in Elgin . I,m asking for 150 for a quick sale . Also for sale is my Roland Cube 60 amp ,also bought from same shop . It has been used as a bedroom practice amp and is also in first class condition and has a padded protected cover .Due to my disability it is far to heavy for me to move about . Asking price for amp withe the padded cover is 160. ..I still have the original packing/boxes etc .PM me if you are interested ..thanks .hb.

• 4 weeks later...
Boss BR 600 digital recorder for sale .It has only been used a couple of times and is in new condition , power adapter , leads ,instruction maual and instruction discs included in sale . Put simply I do not understand these things at all , It cost me 260 when bought a couple of years ago from Sound and Vision in Elgin . I,m asking for 150 for a quick sale . Also for sale is my Roland Cube 60 amp ,also bought from same shop . It has been used as a bedroom practice amp and is also in first class condition and has a padded protected cover .Due to my disability it is far to heavy for me to move about . Asking price for amp withe the padded cover is 160. ..I still have the original packing/boxes etc .PM me if you are interested ..thanks .hb.

The Cube has now been replaced with a Lunchbox , .

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for a buyer .