aberdeen-music

The Scandal Extracts Need a new Drummer!!

scandaldallas

Sadly due to work our drummer is leaving Aberdeen so we need a new one.

We are full of enthusiasm and have 5 or 6 new songs, and counting, in addition to those on our myspace, which I feel are probably better that what's up there already. We want to gig a lot and record this year. We are all 30 (ish) but dinna particularly care how old you are. We are a rock band so you should be a rock drummer, again we don't all like the same stuff as things stand so it doesn't matter exactly what you like but if u respect the drumming work of folk like dave grohl, matt cameron, jimmy chamberlain, danny carey and the mighty mick fleetwood then you will get my vote!

Demo's of newer stuff can be provided as can a cd of the stuff on myspace. I will answer all respondees.

we practice at Toms usually between 2 and 4 times a month but more when gigs are upcoming. We were a three piece when the myspace stuff was recorded but now also have a lead geetar player which has improved our sound.

Cheers,

The Scandal Extracts on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

07861 442197

Dallas.

• 2 weeks later...