aberdeen-music

the dirty hearts live presents SLEEPERCURVE

sluddy

THE DIRTY HEARTS CLUB LIVE PRESENTS SLEEPERCURVE and TURNING 13 // THURSDAY 5th November // SNAFU

sleepercurve.jpg

Sleepercurve -

"Definitely an out of this world experience" - Big Cheese, Jan 2009

"The Midnight Resistance EP takes you to places only your imagination can create" - Rocksound, Jan 2009

"urgent Matt Bellamy-esque vocals showered in heavily distorted axework and frantic piano riffs. It's an extraordinary downpour!" - Rocksound, May 2008

"Tip: 'Vultures' is the biggest hit I've ever heard. You should take a listen. If I was smarter I would manage this london trio. Doh!" - Matt Priest, Rhythm Magazine, January 2008"

"We were quite taken with Sleepercurve's track ..Darwin's Heroes', a proper chorus and some ingenious backing vocals. It's probably the song the Manics have spent their whole career try to write." - Bull & Gate

Turning 13 -

In the summer of 2000 four friends with a passion for bands suchs as Far and Fugazi began searching for a melodic heavy sound. gaining confidence from earl rehearsals, turning thirsteen came to be with some of the most highly charged rock music to surface from Aberdeen, Scotland in a long time.

Once a collection of songs were written the trio played some high profiles gigs with the likes of Biffy Clyro, Hundred Reasons, Hell is for Heroes and Aeroprogramme, amongst others.

The band went on to play the T-break T in the park unsigned band heats twice to great acclaim and received airplay on BBC Radio Scotland.

Pre-club party upstairs in Five for some cheeky discount passes!

GENERAL ADMISSION 3

DOORS 10PM-3AM

Sleepercurve Myspace

Dirty Hearts Club Myspace

• 3 weeks later...