aberdeen-music

FOR SALE: Neil Young, AECC, 24th June

arthurofboro

I bought an extra for a mate who cannot go so I have one ticket for sale. I've got one standing ticket which I will sell for 50. That's the face value.

This should be a great show, he has been excellent on the European shows and I saw him twice with this band last year and he was awesome.

If interested PM me.

I seen him in Manchester last year and the solo acoustic set was brilliant but the full band set was absolute rubbish. I left when he came on for an encore.

I refuse to go see him this year because of that major disappointment. I've loved Neil Young since I was in school.

I seen him in Manchester last year and the solo acoustic set was brilliant but the full band set was absolute rubbish. I left when he came on for an encore.

Each to their own mate but I also saw him an Manchester and thought he was brilliant. Okay there a was not as many of his "classics" in the electric set but still brilliant. In fact I went to London first then Manchester 3 days later and the Manchester show was the better of the two.

That said he is playing a lot more of his "classics" on this tour. He's also mixing in a few rarely played songs like Words. I can't wait for it sorry you are not going.

Here is setlist from Stockholm on 12 June 2009

Setlist:

1. From Hank To Hendrix

2. Don't Let It Bring You Down

3. Mother Earth

4. Comes A Time

5. Heart Of Gold

6. Old Man

7. Unknown Legend

8. Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)

9. Mansion On The Hill

10. Pocahontas