aberdeen-music

vocalist,wanted for rock/metal/doom writing

mrj33

i would like find a vocalist as i have started writing some of my own material. my influences are from a wide variety of rock and metal.i am quite into stoner and doom metal such as kyuss, electric wizard, sabbath but i would be open to any kind of vocal input.i play the guitar and drums and have been recording some tracks. i have the equipment to record guitars , drums and vocals.i can send rough tracks and ideas to anyone who would like to have a listen first.

• 2 weeks later...
i would like find a vocalist as i have started writing some of my own material. my influences are from a wide variety of rock and metal.i am quite into stoner and doom metal such as kyuss, electric wizard, sabbath but i would be open to any kind of vocal input.i play the guitar and drums and have been recording some tracks. i have the equipment to record guitars , drums and vocals.i can send rough tracks and ideas to anyone who would like to have a listen first.

Would You be interested in a musical cooperation like writting together and building a proper band or are You just looking for a vocalist?