aberdeen-music

Drummer looking for Band

Robbie

Hey I am Robbie, a 20 year old drummer just moved up to aberdeen from glasgow for uni.

Played drums since i was 11. Very varied styles and happy to play in all realms of rock.

Played in a band in Edinburgh for a year and half in which time we played a good few gigs at Bannermans, Whistle Binkies and Cab Vol.

Been told my style is a cross over of Chad smith and John Bonham

Looking for a good mix of banter and gigging.

Get in touch if you are interested or know any bands in the need of a drummer

Ta Mucho

Band

Yo dude. my band just lost our drummer. we were called arconia but since he left we have changed our name to "Yor Fate Is Mine"

We hav player 20 - 30 gigs around aberdeen at places like tunnels kef drummonds moorings etc..

Were a sorta punk band with influences from the likes of sum41, blink 182, jimmy eat world madina lake and many mre!

wevegot a huge set of songs already and the remaining members have been together gigin and practisin for a year now!

If ur intrested then give me a shout in a pm or my e-mail is waynemick@hotmail.com

new band

Hey me and a mate have also both movd here for uni and are trying 2 get a decent band started. I play guitar and sing nd he plays bass nd we r lookn 4 drummer (nd probs another guitarist). I gess we're playing mainly rock tho i think were gonna b writing more than playing covers so we can get sum decent gigs. give me a shout if ure interested