aberdeen-music

Black Sun darken Aberdeen

Black Sun

Jesus Elephant God, whom we were blown away by at this year's RevoltFest, have kindly asked Black Sun to join the bill at Dr Drakes on Sunday 28th September.

Black Sun are aggresively in slow motion. Relentlessly pounding, unforgiving and unforgiven.

Last seen playing drums for Macrocosmica, being part of Los Angeles based performance artist group Ron Athey & Co, remixing tracks by Mogwai and DeSalvo and producing videos for Arab Strap.

New album "Fleshmarket" available from One Up and Fopp.

www.over-records.com

My favourite sport is masturbation although it's more of a vocational thing really. I'm really good at it though and I should have got a degree for it. I like steak and I have a direct debit set up at my local butchers. I hope to see a few of you there.

Sincerely

Russell McEwan

this gig is gonna be really fucking good

hope to see it busy !!!!

i was really impressed with both black sun and jesus elephant god at this years revoltfest.

and also having listened to the recorded stuff of both bands i can guarentee a night of musical mayhem .

this will be the koalas 3rd trip up to aberdeen and 1st with new drummer robin sutherland(also of jesus elephant god)

We will have copies of our new CD "thank god for left hand drive EP" for sale.

check the websites for a taste of the bands;

the fall of boss koala site

Jesus Elephant God site

BLACK SUN site

danke schon!