aberdeen-music

Frankie Miller Aberdeen Lemon Tree 1994?

stevegrantleeuk

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with this one. I have a tape of a great Frankie Miller gig at Aberdeen Lemon Tree, however I have no details of the show. I was wondering if anyone who maybe attended can remember the date (1994 I am guessing from the track list) and who was in the band (Brian Robertson?)

Many thanks in advance

Cheers

Steve Lee

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with this one. I have a tape of a great Frankie Miller gig at Aberdeen Lemon Tree, however I have no details of the show. I was wondering if anyone who maybe attended can remember the date (1994 I am guessing from the track list) and who was in the band (Brian Robertson?)

Many thanks in advance

Cheers

Steve Lee

August 1994 is when he had his brain heamorage I think....and I believe he was well into doing his country music thing in the states at the time....his last release of new material was 1986 so how can you date it from the track list?

August 1994 is when he had his brain heamorage I think....and I believe he was well into doing his country music thing in the states at the time....his last release of new material was 1986 so how can you date it from the track list?

Thankyou for your reply. I mentioned the track list because there is a version of Guilty of the Crime on it which I believe was released in 1994 as part of the soundtrack for the Robocop tv series. Now obviously he could have been playing it long before he recorded it but it is the only clue I have really.

Cheers

Steve

• 1 year later...