aberdeen-music

bassist available

Olvarel

hi

im looking for a band to make cover of classical rock or pop songs in order to play in bars, a female vocalist is also available for that.

that 's my first aim but im also interested in any kind of band (except hard core metal...) to create interesting music.

im 27, bass player for 11 years and open to anything a little serious...

yo dude, im only 15, but i can make some kik-ass songs so dont worry, also i need a bassist u may have noticed. So i've came here as 11 years is a long time to be playing bass, almost as long as I am old? :] So if u r good at bass please come and join my band, as i really need to get one fast as my head will explode if i don't record some ORIGINAL material, no covers sorry. I know my age may be a put off, but if u need evidence of the material i can make add me on MSN and we'll be grand : tom_gilbert91@hotmail.co.uk

hi dude,

well you're a little young for me (or me a little old for you :)), and is all your band the same age? but actually as i don't have too much things to do i could eventually spend some of my time to come and see what i can do for you and if it's interesting for me...

i don't have internet now (ive just moved), but im often coming to the internet cafe the hub in john street if you know...

see you