aberdeen-music

Musician Wanted ASAP to Help with Recording Service

Sunique

Hello,

I need a helping hand. I occasionally make on location recordings. The next one coming up is on November 18th for the Ythan Fiddlers all day - then mixing, editing, and mastering over two or three days to produce a final CD. NOTE THIS IS PAID WORK.

This is a good opportunity to learn about recording, mixing and mastering. The main equipment used is an Akai DPS 24 hardrive 24-input mixing and recording console, but there is also lots of outboard hardware used as well.

I need someone with a good musical ear, fit and able to lug (lots of) recording equipment, some knowledge of mics, mixing and digital recorders, who is available all day Saturday 18th Novemeber. If it works out there might be more work later - but this might just be very occasional.

I am also looking for a suitable place that is quiet to do the mixing and mastering since I have had to leave my recording studio due to a recent house move.

If you are interested please get in touch with me ASAP by e-mail: carolmerlot@tiscali.co.uk in the first instance - thanks

Carol