aberdeen-music

Johnson Telecasters available

TheBuck

"Johnson guitars are quickly becoming a major force in the guitar industry. Reasons being their superb quality at a reasonable price. With their outstanding EMG designed pickups, incredible craftmanship and awesome finishes these guitars will WOW any guitar player. The quality of tone is unmatched in this price range. Stand out amongst your peers with a great sound and looks to match." For more information, pictures etc. PM me or email buck@rebbelz.co.uk

We have a number available in natural wood colour and they are solid wood - non-laminate or plywood. these are great guitars for modifying and they sound great as standard. I love the way this guitar sounds, and how easy it is to work on. This is a great Tele copy for the money -- at least the ones I got. And it's so easy to make it better. No plywood, no warped neck, or crappy tuners. I use a couple tiny tube amps, a 60's Harmony tube amp, a little Marshall and so on. I never owned an actual Tele, but I've had enough other guitars to know this one sounds good or better. No buzz or hum. And it weighs the same as a Tele -- not some lightweight thing, whether you like that or not.

i could offload these for about a hundred bucks apiece. all are boxed and in brand new condition. postage would be about 20 but if your feeling adventurous you could come into the wilderness to fraserburgh and pick it up yourself.