aberdeen-music

star27 pops in to say hello

hiya folks, found these forums thanks to the magical power of google and thought it'd be a good place to intoduce myself and the band i'm in. not sure if this is the right forum to post in if i should be in music discussion but you only learn by doing i guess

i'm looking for some help, my band star27 (www.myspace.com/star27online) are putting together a scottish tour in august.. we've got dates in glasgow, edinburgh and dundee so far but really want to play Aberdeen as we've heard such great things about the place

we're looking for gigs on 14th, 15th or 16th august and wondered if anyone can help us.. all we need is a PA that can cope with us (5 vocals, sax, piano, drums, bass, guitar) and a crowd to play to..we can slot in as supports, we can offer gig swaps with Aberdeen bands (we'll put you on in Preston after the tour..were pretty populat here so can sort a decent crowd if you can do that for us)

if anyone can help i'll be checking this regularly, or feel free free to email.. either gig swaps or just point us in the right direction for decent venues/promoters

thanks everyone, hope you're all well.