aberdeen-music

Ben Million Dead hurts his foot!

PrincessHolly

From their forums:

So we're in Texas right, and we're walking from Tyler's house (who we are staying with...thanks guys) to our manager's hotel. I sit down at the bus stop and say "cool, let's wait for the bus" (or some other phrase, indicating my wish to take public transport). The others however say "no, Ben, we are complete bastards and we will walk" (or some other less offensive way of showing their preference of ambulation). So what happens... well, 20 mins later (still walking) whilst i was in the middle of outlining my revolutionary plans for T-Shirt designs ("why don't we have black on white on the red and black shirts, but just black on the grey..."), i trip and twist my ankle.

So, where am i? I'm back at the house "resting" a foot that i'm praying to god isn't broken.

Where are they? They are out having probably the best time any one has ever had in the world...ever (2)... (probably not, but that's what I'm thinking).

...shit. It's my birthday on Sunday as well, guess what I'm doing... I'll be on a fucking plane...fuck.

fuck me! the pussys have just arrived back at 10:24! ...what a bunch of gays!

I hope this doesn't fuck up their tour plans.