aberdeen-music

Ebay question!

PrincessHolly

Unpaid Items can usually be resolved by direct communication between buyers and sellers. In such cases, eBay provides an online process through which the buyer and seller can communicate with each other to resolve the situation. Please note that eBay's Unpaid Item policy and eBay's User Agreement both make clear that buyers must pay for the items that they commit to purchase.

Typically there are four steps to the Unpaid Item process:

1) Seller files an Unpaid Item dispute

Sellers can report an Unpaid Item up to 45 days after the transaction date (i.e. the date when the buyer commits to buying the item and the seller commits to selling it). Usually the seller must wait 7 days after a listing closes to file an Unpaid Item dispute. However, in the following exceptional cases, the seller can file a dispute immediately:

* at the time of the filing the buyer is no longer a registered user of eBay, or

* the buyer is from a country to which the seller has indicated they will not dispatch, in the "postage and payment details" section of the listing. (regions to which the seller will ship are listed on the View Item page for the item in question) or

* the seller and buyer both wish to mutually withdraw from the transaction.

In the first two cases the buyer will receive an Unpaid Item strike and the seller will receive a Final Value Fee credit without any additional steps. In the third case the seller must file the dispute for mutual withdrawal reasons first, and if the buyer responds to the dispute and agrees the seller will receive a Final Value Fee credit and no strike will be given to the buyer. If the buyer fails to respond, the seller can still close the dispute to receive a Final Value Fee credit, but the buyer will not receive an Unpaid Item strike.

A seller cannot begin an Unpaid Item process for an item that has already been paid for through PayPal unless the PayPal payment has been refunded.

you can find the rest of the info - best option is to file an "Unpaid Item Dispute" also on the page.

HERE

HATE folk that don't pay.

I'd just shoot them all. :D

Cheers' date=' I'm a bit new to this selling on ebay stuff. But I sold 30 things at once, everyone's since paid and received their items except this one fucker. So you reckon if I just send them a message asking them to pay within the next 5 days or something that should do it? And if not then file this Unpaid Item dispute.[/quote']

yeah, sounds good. I think if he dosen't pay then ebay relists the item for free, but im not sure.

otherwise if you have his address you can just go round and mug him. :]

Guest MerryChristmas

Ha Ha Ha

Dear Algor888:

mor25ag has informed us that they have not yet received your payment for the following item:

* Mini Moke G REG car vehicle

No action is being taken against your account at this time. However, it is important to remember that when you bid on or buy an item you are agreeing to a contract between you and the seller. If the situation isn't resolved within 7 days of this reminder, you may receive an Unpaid Item strike under eBay's Unpaid Item Policy.

Respond to this notification.

If you don't respond by 25-Aug-2005 you may receive an Unpaid Item strike.

Most Unpaid Item disputes can be resolved through direct communication between the buyer and seller, and we encourage you to work with your trading partner to reach a resolution.

Regards,

eBay

:D unpaid