aberdeen-music

Review: Noise Pollution @ Drakes.

Gary Open Air

Thursday 5th Feb

Dr. Drakes.

Noise Pollution.

The first time I saw this band was on December 28th, and I was highly impressed, so I was hoping this would be just as good. And it lived up to all expectations.

There AC/DC, Van Halen Rock n roll style really gets you moving and grooving.

In typical rock 'n' roll style the band marched onto the stage with there hand bags and glad rags to the tune of Welcome to the Jungle with a warm reception from the crowd.

The music is very catchy and anthemic.

I especially enjoyed the song 'Rock and or Roll'. Very good.

The stage activity always had you occupied. I really enjoyed the behind the head guitar solo, and the bassist making use of his wirless and running about the place.

and if they didnt have you occupied im sure there very talented female vocalist would have done... :O

Overall it was a very good show. Im looking forward to hearing a lot more from this band and I think everyone else should aswell.

The only criticism I do have is that the bass was a little loud and drowned out the guitar.

Looking forward tot he next one. Keep up the good work.

Take care

Gary Open Air.

thanks, dude....

yeah the bass was too loud, i was tryin in vain to get "my sound" from the house amp, and i left the volume up a bit. i dont like the bass to be trebely and empty-sounding, i like the fuller sound.

so it was my bad! Next time il take my own amp.

im glad u enjoyed the show...our cd should be officially available before too long, if anyone wants a copy give us a shout via PM or somethin, or at our website, www.noisepollutiononline.co.uk.

cheers, rocketh

scott