aberdeen-music

Foyerlive @ the Tunnels, April 8th

calum

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i was playing' date=' but i just want to say what a good night i had! it was great![/quote']

Agreed. it was a very enjoyable night. i enjoyed both stayover (good work with the getting the two girls on stage) and my downfall greatly! I also had an amazing time playing! its a really good venue.

A big thank you to all at the tunnels and all the acts and all the people 'behind the scenes'

ESPECIALLY

mr. Dave Stewart + mr Steve Buchan :band:

Remember the foyer is open for recording / rehersing / dj-ing from monday to sat

see Foyerlive for more info :D

Thanks again :]

Agreed.

Dave and Steve do so much hard work for the Foyer and Foyerlive. Very grateful.

Can't imagine there'd have been much point in My Downfall or Stayover doing solos' date=' though, the music just wouldn't suit it.

The first band..well, i don't think a guitar solo would've saved them from being so bad - really, they just weren't ready in the slightest, that much was painfully apparent.[/quote']

Yes indeed, care to elaborate. I think my band are awesome and were awesome at The Tunnels on the 8th of April. You are the first person to tell me otherwise.

"Clouds" comments aside, Magik i can speak for myself thank you very much. Give old Beth some credit, she was an awesome drummer (period) It is true though, chick drummers ussually suck. :rockon:

Yes indeed' date=' care to elaborate. I think my band are awesome and were awesome at The Tunnels on the 8th of April. You are the first person to tell me otherwise.

"Clouds" comments aside, Magik i can speak for myself thank you very much. Give old Beth some credit, she was an awesome drummer (period) It is true though, chick drummers ussually suck. :rockon:[/quote']

HALF PRICE!: NEW EASY OPEN CANS OF WORMS!

Only kidding dude. I was impressed by Schmuk.

The first paragraph there is quite something!

I think my band are awesome and were awesome at The Tunnels on the 8th of April. You are the first person to tell me otherwise.

It doesn't matter how awesome your band is, because people are always going to tell you otherwise.

Magik i can speak for myself thank you very much. Give old Beth some credit' date=' she was an awesome drummer (period)

i did give her credit, i said she was ace! Any way im sure she knows she is amazing after all the posts about it. lol. My Downfall please do not hesitate to give the dates of when you play in town as i would like to see you guys play again, cause your ace!

Big D i dont think cloud is going to respond and bob is right some ppl may just not like us. though im not really sure what he meant by what he said. ah well