aberdeen-music

Foyerlive @ the Tunnels, April 8th

calum

You've seen that worst lyrics thread' date=' ain't ya? I didn't write it, honest!

We've still got it, but the new songs are a bit less ungrammatical.

I hope!![/quote']

I've got a copy of it :p

I reckon it could be quite the catchy song if it was cleaned up a bit - the basic idea behind it wasn't bad at all, though :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think im gonna come down and see this one' date=' i aint seen any of the bands live before so should be interesting, also planning on dropping in at the foyer accoustic bash on belmont street, and its just 1 pound[/quote']

Thats cool man, kilau is free though - even better :cheers:

Guest Startex
i think im gonna come down and see this one' date=' i aint seen any of the bands live before so should be interesting, also planning on dropping in at the foyer accoustic bash on belmont street, and its just 1 pound[/quote']

4 bands for 1. That's 25 pence per band! :D

The acoustic bash at Kilau is free by the way (As beth just pointed out), and there will be 10 different acts.

Guest stuartmaxwell
we're looking forward to playing you all some new material too.

bob, you disabled your scene points thing

shame

you were on my "to do" list

rarrrr

you were on my "to do" list

I disabled it for very good reason... I disabled it because people could be lazy and give me a negative scene point anonymously commenting "you suck" or whatever when all I posted was the date of our next gig.

If someone is going to insult me I want to know who and why so I can respond to them.

Guest stuartmaxwell
I disabled it for very good reason... I disabled it because people could be lazy and give me a negative scene point anonymously commenting "you suck" or whatever when all I posted was the date of our next gig.

If someone is going to insult me I want to know who and why so I can respond to them.

gah

you suck

no particular reasons as to why