aberdeen-music

Claire Hamilton @ The Malt Mill, 20/02/05.

Sky

Claire Hamilton will be supporting The Deviada's (Emma Forman's new band) at the Malt Mill on Sunday, 20th February. Also playing are Stayover, Element 106 and Within These Walls.

Doors open 8PM, and are free. Claire will be opening the gig at about 8.45PM.

MP3s are available on the Media page of Claire's website.

This gig is presented in assocation with Clear and Bright Records.

Claire Hamilton will be supporting Emma Forman at the Malt Mill on Sunday' date=' 20th February. Also playing are [b']Stayover, Element 106 and Within These Walls.

Doors open 8PM, and are free. Claire will be opening the gig at about 8.45PM.

MP3s are available on the Media page of Claire's website.

This gig is presented in assocation with Clear and Bright Records.

Actually it's the Deviada's not Emma Forman solo.

Cheers

Stuart

I could make the effort if that is what rocks ur boat Philip :gringo: I assume u mean the pic from my goth days? U look a bit goth urself in this pic. I'm not really a goth thesedays tho but like I say each to their own :rockon:

http://www.hare-krishna.org/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=philip&Board=HareKrishnaNews&what=ubbthreads&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

(assuming that is you?)

Guest Zeenat Aman
I could make the effort if that is what rocks ur boat Philip :gringo: I assume u mean the pic from my goth days? U look a bit goth urself in this pic. I'm not really a goth thesedays tho but like I say each to their own :rockon:

http://www.hare-krishna.org/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=philip&Board=HareKrishnaNews&what=ubbthreads&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

(assuming that is you?)

I was only having a bit of fun... :O

Dunno who that guy is though, looks too ugly to be me! :D

oh yeah Cloud...I was the queen of misery...to some no doubt I still am :rockon: those were the days..I was a total goth chick. Of course I'm going for the librarian look thesedays...could be beacuse I am one (well technically just a library assistant but hell you gotta have ambition in this life ;)

haha no way can u imagine that your getting a scene point for making me laugh.

EDIT: It wont let me :(

yeah, it won't let me scene point you either :(

Seriously though, I'd pay good money to see Bob and Hog debate something like "Sizzlers : Good or bad after a night out?" :D

yeah' date=' it won't let me scene point you either :(

Seriously though, I'd pay good money to see Bob and Hog debate something like "Sizzlers : Good or bad after a night out?" :D[/quote']

But it's impossible !!! the answer is Sizzlers is always good after a night out, there is no debate !!

Even Hog and Bob must agree with that !!!

Cheers

Stuart