aberdeen-music

pro ev or fifa

scotchief

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman
im a ISS man. You will never play a better game. The N64 versions were absolutely brillinat as is the game cube. Me and my friend have a league and im losing 194-191

Yeh its a lot of games i know

:D

good call

i'd put it:

1. PES

2. ISS

3. Uefa Striker on the dreamcast

4. FIFA

ISS64 was beautiful, even if you could win 30-0 on the hardest difficulty

good call

i'd put it:

1. PES

2. ISS

4. FIFA

ISS64 was beautiful' date=' even if you could win 30-0 on the hardest difficulty[/quote']

WAHT!!! fifa gets a top four place your having a laugh - and iss was exreme to the max - rented that one like everyweek from blockbuster

i used to have sensible soccer for the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=32&k=game%20boy" onmouseover="window.status='game boy'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">game boy</a>

i always used to punt the ball towards the goal from stupid distances and then try to swerve the ball past the keeper using after-touch

I have it for the mega drive. I had a no fail goal getting formula from each kick off. That was a game, icy pitches and goals from well inside your own half. Sensible indeed.

Although I covet my pro ev 4, the best football game ever was the first fifa on the megadrive. Hours of joy spent running away from the referee and refusing to leave the pitch. Oh dear.

good call

i'd put it:

1. PES

2. ISS

4. FIFA

ISS64 was beautiful' date=' even if you could win 30-0 on the hardest difficulty[/quote']

Yes ISS 64 was awesome, it was such a jump from what had gone before.

Also we can't forget the classic game nintendo world cup, the knocking players unconscious, the super overhead kicks, all the japanese team looking like elvis impersinators. Brilliant.

the best football game ever was the first fifa on the megadrive. Hours of joy spent running away from the referee and refusing to leave the pitch. Oh dear.

oh yeah, running away from the ref was the only good thing in the shitty game boy conversion

also, quit putting code in my mouth

Anyone remember International Superstar Soccer pro Deluxe for the snes? That's probably my most played football game of all the ones i've ever owned. Fifa was good for the snes but as son as ISS came out on the PS1, there was no looking back. Last i heard, Fifa was trying to change their controls to make them more appealing to the thousands of people that they've lost to the superior game. I've had a few games of Fifa at other folks houses and anyone that even has to think about the superior brand should have their PS2 swapped for an amiga 600 and 'duck hunt'.

Anyone remember International Superstar Soccer pro Deluxe for the snes? That's probably my most played football game of all the ones i've ever owned..

yeah, i only had hte original ISS for the snes, but a friend had the deluxe edition, both were great, deluxe was a bit better but the original had the abilty to knowck over camera men :D

That Fifa street game, the idea is the sort of thing that would have been a bonus game on the a snes game, but due to a lack of ideas, has now bee nreleased on its own. I imagine it would get boring after about 37 seconds.

Favourite football games

1. ISS 64

2. ISS 2000

3. Nintendo World Cup

4. ISS

5. Sensible Soccer

yeah' date=' i only had hte original ISS for the snes, but a friend had the deluxe edition, both were great, deluxe was a bit better but the original had the abilty to knowck over camera men :D

That Fifa street game, the idea is the sort of thing that would have been a bonus game on the a snes game, but due to a lack of ideas, has now bee nreleased on its own. I imagine it would get boring after about 37 seconds.

Favourite football games

1. ISS 64

2. ISS 2000

3. Nintendo World Cup

4. ISS

5. Sensible Soccer[/quote']

eh....no pro ev in the top five??? is their something wrong with you?

I said in an earlier post, i'd never played it. And that top five was based in fun and enjoyment rather than the actual best game. I'm sure there are hundreds of games technically better than nintendo world cup, but those games probaly dont let you play on rocky ground and, the brazilian team make the ball split in two hover in the air and kill the goalie. :gringo:

I know this is way off topic but what was the game for the mega drive called' date=' u know the one where u foul someone and u can run away from the ref. It was hours of fun, or am i just easy to please?[/quote']

that game was amazing, the only game i can think of is fifa 96, but im not sure if its that. fifa 96 is shit hot though.