Today's Football Scores..

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex

Aberdeen 3-0 Hibs

Hearts 0-2 Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Celtic 6-0 Dunfermline

Livingstone 1-1 Motherwell

Kilmarnock 3-0 Dundee United

Aberdeen move into third place, swapping places with Hibs, and we move even further away from Hearts! YES!

Dundee United move bottom of the league! YES!

I think im taking into consideration most aberdeen fans with this : *clears throat* "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA!

Well done and don't forget to vote for aberdeen so we can buy barry :D

Well done and don't forget to vote for aberdeen so we can buy barry :D

you do realise it makes no real difference how many people enter the coca cola competition? The club that gets the 250k depends solely on the the fan that wins it.

Although the more people that enter, the better the chance is that they will be an Aberdeen fan.

you do realise it makes no real difference how many people enter the coca cola competition? The club that gets the 250k depends solely on the the fan that wins it.

Although the more people that enter' date=' the better the chance is that they will be an Aberdeen fan.[/quote']

or we could kidnap the eventual winner and make sure he supports aberdeen....

Forest got humped 6-0 by Ipswich.

Bugger.

i was also annoyed by this. losing good ol' andy reid and michael dawson is a kick in the hole.

COME ON THE MOTHER FUCKING DONS THOUGH ! BOOOOOOOOM 3RD ! YAS ! :rockon:

hopefully we will get burton o'brien and barry nicholson.

obviously a shit hot striker as well. blaha looks soooo scary, cant wait to see him play. keep whelan, i love him. he wants lovell or boyd who would be ace but doubt we could afford boyd. hopefully morrisson stays and mcguire as well although that looks unlikely.

GOD I LOVE THE DONS !

Guest Scorge Spike
The dons score- yeahaaw!

The Dunfermline score- awww Jake *hugs him in a non-emo way*

Hearts score- ha ha' date=' Hearts lost :D[/quote']

I can't believe you didn't mention Forres Mechanics and the 5-0 humping they dished out away at Nairn. :D

As is becoming the norm, the Thistle fan here endured another horrid weekend, chucking away two points at home against Ross County (Close relegation rivals who we need to beat? Yes, that's the one......), and are going to lose one of our better players after he was caught on the piss midweek. Gah!