aberdeen-music

Drummonds Age Limits

senseless

Both are 18+ unless otherwise stated.

They both have a degree of leinency towards underagers, but it's not to be relied on as it's unofficial - one night they might be fine with it, the next night they might have an issue - so if you know someone underage that's going, the best bet is to blend into the background as much as possible and don't attract attention to yourself.

Well apparantly unless something is advertised as a gig it's over 18s. But i'm not sure what advertised as a gig means because I got chucked out for not having ID, and the reason was it wasn't advertised as a gig - but outside on a big poster was the date and a bunch of bands listed, so if that's not gig advertising, I don't know what is.

Well apparantly unless something is advertised as a gig it's over 18s. But i'm not sure what advertised as a gig means because I got chucked out for not having ID' date=' and the reason was it wasn't advertised as a gig - but outside on a big poster was the date and a bunch of bands listed, so if that's not gig advertising, I don't know what is.[/quote']

I think they mean unless it's specifically advertised as 14+ then it's 18+.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...