aberdeen-music

FAO Joss

RF Scott

Guest neil ex

Find Joss an avatar..

Place your suggested avatars in this thread (sorry Richard*), and Joss will pick one (the winner).

The winner will receive a sense of well being and the knowledge that they have good taste in return..

*We're waiting Joss..

Guest neil ex

People might be more inclined to enter the competition (entry is FREE), however I can't finance any prizes worthwhile (bag of Jelly Babies would be good). Would you be able to help with a prize?

Sorry Richard... You know I love you. It was only meant to be a gentle caress, but somehow turned into something else entirely. I'll make it up one of these days. ;)

Heather got what was coming to her. Only kidding. Sorry Heather. I think I apologised on the night but here it is again. I'm sorry that it hurt... but it was still funny. :D

I think i met this Joss fellow at Fudge?

I'm refusing to quote the last part of that post because it was spectacularly embarressing.

If I was drunk enough to molest Richard and say that... Well, I'd rather not think about it.

At least I met Rach properly (thank god) instead of speaking gibberish. I was vaguely sober at that point of the night. She was a charmer!

How was exodus? Moshulu was fun, if only for harrassing Alun. :D