aberdeen-music

fudge awards 2005- thread

Guest stuartmaxwell

Guest stuartmaxwell

what a fucking quality night

well done to bri craig and the gang for a well organised (no seriously) kick ass night

all 3 bands were great, the lemon tree staff were great (not as nazi-like as usual but still nazi like), the motherfucking bands!!!!!!!! and the people who went

best night of the year (excess alcohol may have contributed)

well done fudge, you get a hearty backslap from me

:D

I concur.

Last night was amazing. Not only were the bands absolutely shit hot, I remembered all my best heckles for Maxi. In fact, I vaguely remember Craig trying to get everyone to shut up because we were all heckling him so much. Class.

The bouncers were very Nazi like though. I got told off for throwing one of the tea trays on the stage. IS THAT A CRIMe, PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!

I met (and made a fool of myself in front of) Gumpy, Alex, and Rach. Ah, the gibberish. I apologize for my special needs banter.

But it was a wonderful night. Laeto were particularly wonderful... and I don't remember much of Moshulu apart from harassing Alun... Did the Fudge chaps even make it there?

i thought the whole 'ceremony' felt a bit rushed last night....moan moan moan eh?!!

anyway, yeah bands were ace (great line up) the silver trays were tip top (did we leave drakes one behind? oops!)

i love my sparkly ray gun!!! yay! sorry for being totally speechless on stage (im crap at limelight :O )

i think i managed 5 mins in moshulu, i paid a pound a minute to be in there then!!! hehe

yes, apparently we did make it to moshulu, although i have no memories of this.

the awards certainly did feel rushed last night.

but that's because after the moshulu awards over-ran by an hour last year, i personally copped a fucking heap of stick from a number of people who should've known better, and it totally ruined my night.

and frankly, fuck you guys, i wanna have fun too! :D

fuck knows what we did with the world smallest smoke machine. i did see the podium in peices in the kitchen though.

ANYONE WHO POSTS PHOTOS OF THE AWARDS GETS A BIG KISS FROM FUDGE (your choice)

ANYONE WHO HAS VIDEO FOOTAGE, post here. i'd love a copy. :)

I concur.

Last night was amazing. Not only were the bands absolutely shit hot' date=' I remembered all my best heckles for Maxi. In fact, I vaguely remember Craig trying to get everyone to shut up because we were all heckling him so much. Class.

The bouncers were very Nazi like though. I got told off for throwing one of the tea trays on the stage. IS THAT A CRIMe, PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!

I met (and made a fool of myself in front of) Gumpy, Alex, and Rach. Ah, the gibberish. I apologize for my special needs banter.

But it was a wonderful night. Laeto were particularly wonderful... and I don't remember much of Moshulu apart from harassing Alun... Did the Fudge chaps even make it there?[/quote']

Yes I vaguely remember chatting to Craig drunkenly for a while before getting sat on by Rico...

I made a right (or maybe left) tit of myself last night.

It's the way it should be.

Yo'