aberdeen-music

Phone lost

Rachie

Guest stuartmaxwell

its alright, it kinda got lost in amongst the the other cun... i mean hecklers abuse

however, if you do require some baby grow it can be arranged ;)

Guest stuartmaxwell

never forget it.

i meant to buy your friend a drink but didnt get round to it because my bank was being a bit of a knob.

i dont think she was impressed

:)

Could have been worse' date=' you could have been Joss ;)

[/quote']

HA! What's this supposed to mean? You have to remember that I got what I wanted in the end... And that's what it's all about. Ratts of the Capital. Beautiful. I'm heading there tonight hopefully.

Maxi, didn't you tell that girl to fuck off when she asked for her drink? Charmer. :cheers:

Guest *alex*
Maxi' date=' didn't you tell that girl to fuck off when she asked for her drink? Charmer. :cheers:[/quote']

HAH. THAT girl, you spoke to me :(

and nope, he didn't, he bought it, and i balanced it on my head. twice. and then got in trouble from a bouncer "Could you NOT do that in future".

Pfft. rude.

HAH. THAT girl' date=' you spoke to me :(

and nope, he didn't, he bought it, and i balanced it on my head. twice. and then got in trouble from a bouncer "Could you NOT do that in future".

Pfft. rude.[/quote']

Haha! That was probably my fault for randomly stopping you and demanding you balance a pint on your head!

Sorry!

Guest stuartmaxwell
HAH. THAT girl' date=' you spoke to me :(

Pfft. rude.[/quote']

really i have no recollection of that at all...

i remember the melon tree briefly

christ. it gets worse as it goes on...

HAH. THAT girl' date=' you spoke to me :([/quote']

Aye, I'm still filled with embarressment about the whole shameful incident. It was officially the worst chat ever. Thinking about it gives me the cold sweats. Despite that, Friday was the best night out in a long time. The more people tell me, the more shameful it sounds.

They said the same thing to me when I threw one of the tea trays at the stage. I wouldn't take it personally. Is this pint balancing a regular thing?