aberdeen-music

"A" Tour Support is:

Ross

Instruction did the FFAF tour when they played Lava (as it was at the time)

Instruction are made up of members of Errortype 11, Garrison and Quicksand....... YES.... Quicksand....THEE Quicksand. Mid 90s Quicksand, Shelter and CIV kicked off the whole Hundred Reasons , Hell Is For Heroes big sounding rock vibe with slight hardcore undertones.

Instruction released their debut EP which is fantastic on Gravity - DIP (Label owned by Hundred Reasons and Capdowns manager/tour manager). Instruction then signed to Geffen (Universal/Vivendi); home of some of the best bands in history.

Instruction were indeed great when they supported FFAF in Lava (and at Reading the same year) but I feel I should warn you that their new stuff is gash. I mean' date=' really terrible. Don't ask me why, but it is.[/quote']

damn had heard these reports but i kinda thought it was maybe just mr cairns being anal. gash :(

However' date=' since moving to Liverpool I've seen Nora, Hopesfall, Eden Maine, Reflux, The Slits, Lars and The Bastards, Hot Water Music, Winnebago Deal, The Bled, Throwdown, Atreyu, and have tickets for The Hives and Idlewild at the mo. So its not all bad....[/quote']

No offence Ross, but that *sort of* beats the number of big gigs here, albeit we've had some quality ones recently. And many more quality ones to come.

No offence Ross' date=' but that *sort of* beats the number of big gigs here, albeit we've had some quality ones recently. And many more quality ones to come.[/quote']

yeh but those promoters ive been doing for much longer than ross and the fact that Aberdeen is quite isolated up hear and only now have people started to take notice of aberdeen

yeh but those promoters ive been doing for much longer than ross and the fact that Aberdeen is quite isolated up hear and only now have people started to take notice of aberdeen

Yes - Ross does a great job in Aberdeen, and gets gigs that Liverpool doesn't (neither Sikth nor Bleeding Through came/are coming past here). Fucks me off no end that he waited till I left the city to start booking these gigs....

• 1 month later...