aberdeen-music

QUIK's return - YOU weren't there!

*Amy*

not really' date=' there's just no need for Amy to cry because I pointed out her mistake. She took it a little bit too personally I reckon[/quote']

well, i havent been here in a few days and when i get online i find you all over the shop causing bother.its all a bit disheartening really.my spelling isnt very good either you know?

not really' date=' there's just no need for Amy to cry because I pointed out her mistake. She took it a little bit too personally I reckon[/quote']

Rest assured I did not take it personally. I don't really care. You obviously knew what I meant.

"a sarcastic, moaning twat." Haha, yes I think anyone who actually knows me will totally agree with you there... :)

Kiss my ass.

There's so much shit in this world' date=' and you pick out spelling mistakes. My my, I wish I was you.[/quote']

I think "Kiss my ass" and your bout of sarcasm indicates that you did indeed take it too personally. A simple comical response would have sufficed, and then we could all have a good old laugh about it.

However, you decided to take the "Kiss my Ass" path, which unfortunately arrives at this situation.

well' date=' i havent been here in a few days and when i get online i find you all over the shop causing bother.its all a bit disheartening really.my spelling isnt very good either you know?[/quote']

I wouldn't say that I was "all over the shop causing bother". Just because a certain person constantly posts simply to argue with me, doesn't mean i'm "all over the shop causing bother".

Jesus Christ people get a sense of humour, it's the fucking internet.

I think "Kiss my ass" and your bout of sarcasm indicates that you did indeed take it too personally. A simple comical response would have sufficed' date=' and then we could all have a good old laugh about it.

However, you decided to take the "Kiss my Ass" path, which unfortunately arrives at this situation.[/quote']

Woohoo, assessing me through an internet message board, that's cool!

All I wanted was to tell people about Quik and promote the next gig. Thanks.

Woohoo' date=' assessing me through an internet message board, that's cool!

All I wanted was to tell people about Quik and promote the next gig. Thanks.[/quote']

Well then that's all you should have done. I only pointed out a comical spelling mistake that many un-educated people make with the word "heard", that's all.

You took it like a personal insult and threw a hissy fit when you really didn't need to.