nicknames at school?

delboy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie
the cock master

not really. i was called jj since i was born and so that's pretty much not my nickname' date=' so much as my real name. one of my friends who shall remain nameless once got a very unfortunate spot in the middle of his forehead and so everyone called him prince abdula. i dont really know why but it was funny. sorry for that. he isn't asian

fatty franklin made me laugh very loud out loud. but i like you del[/quote']

how convenient that you forgot about 'gay-jay'! :nono:

Tav is an interesting one. There was a local geezer in Westhill by that name' date=' and following his fall from grace his nickname was utilised in phrases such as "oops, i've just stepped in a tav". Does Portlethen share this phrase?[/quote']

Yeah I heard about that. How did he fall from grace. Over here we have "oh no he tav'd it" usually directed at me when I go too far telling a joke or milk a joke...I haven't heard it in a while. How come his name is Tav...McTavish?

Guest Ancient Mariner
Yeah I heard about that. How did he fall from grace. Over here we have "oh no he tav'd it" usually directed at me when I go too far telling a joke or milk a joke...I haven't heard it in a while. How come his name is Tav...McTavish?

Is your name McTavish? This guy was a Tavendale. Everyone eventually just turned on him because he was undeserved of his status

On account of suffering from the plague of adolescent ginger hair, i was saddled with the nickname "Fanta Pants" for much of my youth.

I still wake up at night screaming....

mine was piggott (as made up by my cunt of a music teacher)

Dez

and inevitavably Fatty Franklin (oh the originality of that one!)

In the area where I come from everyone gets nicknames. But my name is Stephanie...so I get called Steph. My little brother calls me Tessie becuase he can't say Stephanie and that caught on bad with my friends. Now he can say my name......

I got called Tess and Tessie for ages as well, from my neighbour's four-year-old who couldn't say Steph.

Now I just get called Steph, or Stephy.....but my sister calls me Pie.

Oh god... I have had a lot....

Shaz

Shaznay

Shazbutt (that was in primary school, there was a cool fad in ym class to add "butt" to the end of your nickname)

Shlindsay

Lindsay

Jungle hair - I have naturally "hard to handle frizzy hair"

Arnold - in reference to "Hey Arnold" that hit cartoon series... I physically had a large head as a youth.

Teacosy - I enjoy woolen hats.

Uber - various versions... Uberslag, Uberslut... if its connected to being slutty just add the word "Uber" on the front and I was probably called it and of course just "Uber" on its own.

Hobo

Blondie

Big tits - oh, it was a favourite around the office.

Sheeba - in reference to the biblical character

Flave/Shithead - from my wonderous bandmates.

and of course... Lester Burnham.

or Rachie's phrasing "Lester 'muthafuckin' Burnham".

There are some others... but they are private and mildly cheesy.

EDIT: I just got told I left out the following

Dyson/Electrolux

I have a dark past... :(

My school nicknames were mostly piss takes of my name (Heather Cork): shrub and bush cos my names the same as the small shrub and i used to have really long frizzy hair. Cork and Corkatron were the other main ones. Lots and lots of small related names and a small group of friends call me midge cos its short for midget.