aberdeen-music

nicknames at school?

delboy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milkbottle, ghost (im pale lol) Harold (I hate Coronation Street for what they hve done to my childhood lol I AM NOT A TRANSVESTITE) handle bars (i wore my hair in pigtails a few times...) Hayles, Nastylittlemidget, bitchtits, leyley, leyleypops, hayley pops...the list goes on

We had all sorts in my class,

a kid caled Hernie who had a hernia.

A fat kid, named Pudsey.

A guy called Nathan, shortened to Nag for no reason.

A guy called Moomin who looked like a moomin.

a square jawed guy called Block-Heid.

Soupy - cos his last name was Baxter. I liked that last one.

Sega - he talked about Sega alot.

Mole - cos he looked like a rodent.

One poor guy the year above me was called Bumlick. I think he hated it.

We had all sorts in my class' date='

a kid caled Hernie who had a hernia.

A fat kid, named Pudsey.

A guy called Nathan, shortened to Nag for no reason.

A guy called Moomin who looked like a moomin.

a square jawed guy called Block-Heid.

Soupy - cos his last name was Baxter. I liked that last one.

Sega - he talked about Sega alot.

Mole - cos he looked like a rodent.

One poor guy the year above me was called Bumlick. I think he hated it.[/quote']

ha ha ha! hernie! :up:

Along the years I have certinley chopped and changed with the nicknames. I was ryan for so long then it was heatly...then Gumpy...I was called Ry for awhile as I was hanging out with another Ryan at the time...Then it was back to Gumpy...but to catherine it's always ryan :)

the cock master

not really. i was called jj since i was born and so that's pretty much not my nickname, so much as my real name. one of my friends who shall remain nameless once got a very unfortunate spot in the middle of his forehead and so everyone called him prince abdula. i dont really know why but it was funny. sorry for that. he isn't asian

fatty franklin made me laugh very loud out loud. but i like you del

Have always been Rass really.

Rass because in school i was chubby so my original nickname was Fat Ass Rass (real name being Ross)' date=' thankfully i lost the chub and i was left with my nickname, or what might as well be my name as it is today....[/quote']

Fat Ass Rass...that's hilarious. I understand the fat related nick names for I was FMT (fat man tav) or McFlabbish for a good few years. Tav is the only nick name that has stuck and I'm quite ok with that one. Being in a year with 10 or so Mark's some variation on your name really was needed. I think the majority of people I know get called by their last name which is weird...

Fat Ass Rass...that's hilarious. I understand the fat related nick names for I was FMT (fat man tav) or McFlabbish for a good few years. Tav is the only nick name that has stuck and I'm quite ok with that one. Being in a year with 10 or so Mark's some variation on your name really was needed. I think the majority of people I know get called by their last name which is weird...

Funnily enough I've been known as kazzy for quite a while. Pretty ned-ish, i know.

I also get midget, munchkin and 'the one with the boobs' (or just plain 'boobs'). I'm sure there are others too.

Short arse is another good one ;)

Somehow I became "Chaci" for a while... no idea how that came about... think my friend was drunk/stoned and tried to say Rachie or something like that...

Rachie is as Rachie does... works for me.

Poop-face, "the mouth" and smelly seem to be the usual ones these days...

Guest Ancient Mariner

Tav is an interesting one. There was a local geezer in Westhill by that name, and following his fall from grace his nickname was utilised in phrases such as "oops, i've just stepped in a tav". Does Portlethen share this phrase?

Tav is an interesting one. There was a local geezer in Westhill by that name' date=' and following his fall from grace his nickname was utilised in phrases such as "oops, i've just stepped in a tav". Does Portlethen share this phrase?[/quote']

haha yeah, i hoped it was the same guy when i first starting posting on these boards