aberdeen-music

nicknames at school?

delboy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alex*

Eugh, i've had HEAPS over the years...It's not cool how many names can be taken from Alexandra...

Andy..

Sandy..

Ally..

Lexy..

eugh. fuck off. I think i'll just stick to Alex thanks.

Meh, never really had any long term ones...

Hrm... when my brother was younger he has a speach impedement and used to call me Tun for some reason, which is still used from time to time by cousins etc...

Back when I was in the ATC I became known as Private Joker (from Full Metal Jacket) as apparently I look like him with a shaved head...

Mr. Tristen is the only one used the last few years... not entirely sure where it came from, but I think it has something to do with my love of formality and titles...

Apart from that the closest people come is just a shortening of Tristen to Tris which has always happened, and of course the odd pet name that only one person uses etc etc...

Guest haigyman

cal, haig, and about 50 based around my height which aren't even worth mentioning really (LOOK, for "mini me" to work, you have to look like a larger version of me you fuckin' tube)

God I hated my school nickname.

Since I was always about a foot shorter than everyone else in the class I used to get called Squeak. Cos I was small, like a mouse you see. I was fucking glad when that got old, though it took four years. I wouldn't have minded so much but the guy who came up with it was actually smaller than me. Still, he died of a smack overdose so I feel some kind of justice was served.

Elwood