aberdeen-music

Mars Volta tonight!

Guest gilly

Guest gilly
nope that wasnt me. i was on my tod

:)

In that case.. it may not have been me who served you. My memory is pretty bad.. plus we get quite a lot of customers in a day. Let's hope i was polite if it was me.

Agreed. I can't think of any other band around just now that could have pulled off what they did. No support band' date=' and so much improvisation. It was just amazing. The way they'd go into a song, play another and come back to end the first song. So clever. The drummer was absolutely fantastic. I didn't want it to end.[/quote']

they didn't have a support band? i didn't know that, i arrived late (though in plenty time before they came on.) the drummer was amazing come to think of it every single one of them was amazing, i was loving the percussion/saxaphone guy at the side. definately no other band could have done what they did, go on and play solidly with out saying a word to the crowd. normally i might have lost intrest if a band did that but they were just so mesmerising the gig seemed to fly by. i really need to see them again now as there was just so much to take in that i couldn't possibly do it in one gig.

all the dudes were pretty awesome. that was one of the best gigs ive seen. all of them going mental. dropping in and out of songs with jams and playing for 2 hours. wow.

Marcel..... if he was the guy sitting playing keys and occasional precussion he looked like he was gettin into it as much as the rest of the band but, hey, they were all gettin into it :D

would say more but was pretty drunk too which doesnt help the old memory. fave song though was Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of). brilliant!!!