aberdeen-music

Mars Volta tonight!

Guest gilly

Guest gilly

who's going?

Last time I was at the Barrowlands I got a lift there. How much does it cost for a taxi from the city centre? is it too far to walk?

I have a feeling it'll be a brilliant night

Guest gilly
I've come back from that gig loving them more than i already did! i just cant believe how amazing it all was.

Agreed. I can't think of any other band around just now that could have pulled off what they did. No support band, and so much improvisation. It was just amazing. The way they'd go into a song, play another and come back to end the first song. So clever. The drummer was absolutely fantastic. I didn't want it to end.

Guest gilly
It was mesmerising...not much else to say really! It was slightly annoying the fire alarm went off a few times during their set! But' date=' al in all it was stunning![/quote']

Roulette Dares was definitely a highlight for me. I had the biggest grin on my face throughout the whole thing. Definitely not a gig I'll forget.

Guest stuartmaxwell

i was the one who looked like he had been dragged through a bush backwards, hungover looking etc brown jacket

coronation chicken wrap, it was great.

Guest gilly
i was the one who looked like he had been dragged through a bush backwards' date=' hungover looking etc brown jacket

coronation chicken wrap, it was great.[/quote']

were you with a girl?