aberdeen-music

SATURDAY 12th MARCH - TUNNELS - HOOKERS GREEN NO.1, DEDALUS and COPY_HAHO

dancey macclogs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doors are at 10pm. i was speaking to giles today who suggested that we might all be playing after twelve. so i guess that would make dedalus on at 1am and hookers green on at 2am (?!). i think ill be asleep by then!

that's a really stupid time to have bands on. fuck.

richard has some pro-plus. we'll be ok.

that'll fuck you up. i once knew a girl who took two packets of proplus and died of aids. true story. i've decided i cant go to gigs and things that are on that late, as wonderful as i'm sure it would be, as i pass out most nights about midnight. also, i need to play world of warcraft for at least six hours before bed these days or i just cant settle down. THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP.

world of warcraft will ruin your life. it's like crack for geeks. i can't stop.

in other news. last night was fucking ace. despite half the people playing suffering from tiredness and severe hangovers and some nasty virus' everyone still played fucking brilliantly. the tunnels for best venue next year? was ace.

i don't get all the complaining about band times though, i'd rather go dance to a band than go clubbing and it worked last night with a packed dancefloor with folk actually dancing to all 3 bands. yowza.

Guest lime ruined my life

can i request that all 3 bands start choreographed dances to songs.X-( X-( X-(

like prince in purple rain? and Morris Day and The Time?X-( X-( X-(

that'd get the dance floor pumping. X-( X-( X-(

Guest stuartmaxwell

politik were lovely

i reckon they could sort out their amps n the like, i couldnt make any of those lovely intricate notes out at all...

perhaps they want to be muddy

Guest Ancient Mariner

I prefered Dedalus when they wore ties and waistcoats, rather than t-shirts. Their chances of ever playing to a larger audience than on Saturday (which was fairly large) are the same as their bespectacled members to non-spectacled members ratio: 50/50