aberdeen-music

Festivals Abroad

psydoll

I went to Terrastock in Boston 2002. It was a 3 day festival with loads of great music. the line up included Sonic Youth, Bardo Pond, Ghost, Acid Mothers Temple, Six Organs of Admittance, Charalambides, Motorpsycho and Aberdeen (well Forgue really)'s own Delicate AWOL. Very enjoyable it was!!! :rockon:

I went to Benicassim last year.

Brian Wilson

Lou Reed

Primal Scream

Spiritualized

Kings Of Leon

Pet Shop Boys

Dandy Warhols

Franz Ferdinand

Air

Belle and Sebastian

Teenage Fanclub

Kraftwerk

Chemical Brothers

Lambchop

Love with Arthur Lee

........from what I can remember. Performances don't start till like 4 in the afternoon and go on AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL night. Ace. Kraftwerk at 4 in the morning was magic.

Was more like a holiday. Camped for 10 days in a private campsite near the beach. Couple of nights in Barcelona to boot. Bit worried that this year will be overflowing with neds after NME's relentless promotion of it (LEAVE IT YOU CUNTS) and rumours that Oasis are playing this year. May give it a miss.

But highly recommended none the less.

Went to sweden rock last year. Was a great varying line up with bands like judas priest, scorpians, helloween, monster magnet, testament, exodus, nightwish, children of bodom, in flames and the haunted. Also went to Metaltown also in sweden. Saw Alice Cooper, Dimmu Borgir and others. Would thoroughly recommend going abroad and taking a couple of weeks to go to a couple of festivals. Was a great experience! :rockon:

I went to Vans Warped Tour in 2003 in New York.

AWESOME!

So much better than festivals here.

And I got a limo back to my hotel from the festival.

Thats rock n roll!!!!

Just like the time Element were playing Stoke' date=' the band slept in the car and a guys room, I booked myself into a hotel [img']http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/Dizznysmile.gif