aberdeen-music

Black Flag on Wanadoo advert

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Kinda weird choice...maybe they're trying to appeal to fake rock 'n' roll fashionables. I thought it was a Gap advert initially. However their choice of soundtrack hasn't swayed me from my stance that their services are shit due to the fact that I spend half my working life with their pissed-off second hand customers. I even had a dream about a Black Flag reunion last night, probably due to this advert.

Good thread... :D

I was stoned when I first saw the advert, last Friday night, and I could not believe my fu'ckin eyes at first. I thought it was all a dream. But even my 14 year old brother, due to years of suffering my taste in music, looked up and said "Is that Black Flag on the TV, Bry?" Nice one :cheers:

It used piss me off when my favourite bands, who no-one else I knew liked, were in adverts or whatever, cuz idiots at school would invariably talk about that Coors ad (band: ?), or that "belly's gonna get ya" ad (band: ?) or once a Gap advert using the Ramones' name. They'd say "what an awful racket / that's stupid mosher music". Cocks. Now, I don't really care, but adverts in general piss me off. Fu,cking crap.

"If anyone's in marketing or advertising...... kill yourself" - Bill Hicks.