aberdeen-music

what you doing up at this time of night?

delboy

Well, I've been off school for two days and if I'm going to get tomorrow off then I'll have to say I hardly slept and what better way to do that than to actually hardly sleep?

Plus jester1470 has shown me a most entertaining site on which people review Scottish prostitutes! http://www.aberdeengirls.net/frames_page.htm

Earlier I was also learning how to play blues piano off www.playpianotoday.com/blues which is quite good actually, but after lesson 10 you have to download a .exe file and my connection is awful and busy:

Downloading Yes videos. http://yesmuseum.org/video/ For Steve Howe is your saviour. Oh yes.

Guest *alex*

I have flu...and after lying in bed feeling sorry for myself all day yesterday, i can't sleep now.

GAH. life just a bitch ain't it?

I'd better be well enough for Fudge tomorrow..my dress has been waiting to be worn for aggggggggggeeeeeessssss now.

If i'm still ill, i figure i'll just get REALLY drunk so that my drunkness outweights my illness;)

oh yes.

bugger bugger and thrice bugger, sorry to hear that mate especially since your a fellow phil collins/mick hucknall despiser

actually it was them cos they're well pissed off they never got nominated for fudge awards, thats cos there was no total cunt award.....

Guest *alex*

Exactly, i bet it's Mick and Phil that gave me this fucking flu. bastards..

and the dress, well, it's VERY suave..it's down to the floor, and light blue..strapless, corsetty at the top and ties up at the back..it's uber pretty, but sadly, i just look stupidly like barbie in it :down:

ah well..at least i can console myself in the fact that i can't walk in my shoes because they're SO high..which doesn't sound like a good thing BUT they make me tall, oh yes :):D