aberdeen-music

games console help...

delboy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logan
My xbox has always had 50' date='000+ blocks, even with a shit load of music and over 60 game saves on it. How the hell did you dent it???[/quote']

my music alone took up over 250,000 blocks! Not to mention the game saves which probably took up over 50,000!

I had levels downloaded from XBOX Live for Rainbow Six 3 also, which took up a lot.(which I recently sold to your shop as 4 is coming out soon! :p)

I have since cut a lot of my music out and game saves for which I no longer own the games of. It now says 50,000+ again. But I'm still wary that it'll drop again! >_<

my music alone took up over 250' date='000 blocks! Not to mention the game saves which probably took up over 50,000!

I had levels downloaded from XBOX Live for Rainbow Six 3 also, which took up a lot.(which I recently sold to your shop as 4 is coming out soon! :p)

I have since cut a lot of my music out and game saves for which I no longer own the games of. It now says 50,000+ again. But I'm still wary that it'll drop again! >_<[/quote']

You hold the dubious honour of being the only person that I have encountered to dent the memory of the xbox!!!

Guest Logan
News of another string to be added to the ps2's bow' date=' as soul calibur 3 is to be a ps2 exclusive. This is kinda dissapointing, as the ps2 version of soul calibur 2 was the worst of the three versions.[/quote']

I bought the XBOX version cuz it had Spawn and I was big into him at the time (and still am). I would have went for the Cube version to get Link, but I just can't imagine playing a proper beat 'em up on the GameCube! *shudders*

• 1 month later...
Guest Logan
the only good thing about the PS3 controller is you could pleasure 2 ladies with it at the same time...

utter shite... roll on xbox 360 :D

I suppose it would go further in than the PS2 controller. Mine never did get fully cleaned....