aberdeen-music

Jesse James + The 44's + Normans Fetish

lava p.

Just for the record i thought the 44s were immense last night. Probably the best time i've seen them. First time seeing jesse james and thought they were pretty good aswell, not quite as good as the 44s but then you can't win them all. First time seeing normans fetish in a while, they were ok, seemed like something was missing though. They didn't have the same 'something' that they had when i saw them a couple of times before. Although that could be due to the fact i was already drunk by then.

The 44s stole the show. Pretty much end of story. Evening Spread sing-a-long :love:

Jesse James have improved a bit. Last time they played was awful. Same old song-writing formula though. But they've got the entertainment factor right.

Norman's Fetish didn't put on their best show. Still shaggable though.

The 44s stole the show. Pretty much end of story. Evening Spread sing-a-long :love:

Jesse James have improved a bit. Last time they played was awful. Same old song-writing formula though. But they've got the entertainment factor right.

Norman's Fetish didn't put on their best show. Still shaggable though.

i agree big time with that - the 44s should have been headlining not jesse james even though cough cough i was stage while jesse james :rockon::D:love: for their last song but then the big guy threaten me and told me to get my ass off :down: and yes norman's fetish they was missing that little umph